Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess we're too old to watch the shows that have advertized the E.
At my age (69) I looked at ease of entry, with a husband declared legally blind, found the straighter windshield & side windows opened a whole new world for him. Seats are comfortable, driving is a joy. Now down to one vehicle (got rid of the P/U) we found we still had to haul STUFF. And the conversations it starts in the parking lots are really fun. I describe it as the BOX that is being driven in another car commercial. :wink:
Ie: WE LOVE OUR E!

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
You mean the Saturn commercial with the L series and the street full of E's? Oh wait, they are just boxes...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Not too old - I see the commercials on the Sci-Fi Network a lot and that channel's not geared specifically to the young. I'm older than the target group and I watch it a lot.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep. that's the commercial. Took our accord in for 37000 mi. main., went out for a smoke & fell in love. Called my mate & reminded him of the commercial, said this vehicle looked like that. But also the points I made before. He said go ahead. Every time we go somewhere, we seem to find something more we like. (By the way, he was starting to lock himself at home, vision problems & back injuries) Now he wants to go all the time. After 51 yrs. together, still love him & the E has brought us JOY :lol:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:ce121503d9="relic"] After 51 yrs. together, still love him & the E has brought us JOY :lol:[/quote:ce121503d9]

I really love hearing that. It makes me smile!

I'm glad you've got your Element and are enjoying it. I truly believe that 'young' is a state of spirit and mind, and if you're open to new things, to learning, and to adventure, for all of your life, you're young - no matter what your driver's license says.

Many happy miles of safe and happy driving to you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts