Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finely got my 1'st ever bottle of 303 , i'v never used this product before, i'v been using Meguiars non greasy protectant. So can any one tell my (and I have detaled alot of car's) if it work's well for the inside of the Element(plastic and floor) aswell as the outside trim, bumper cover,clading and so on
Thankes.

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
Best product on the market. Visit their site and for $5 they'll send you a sample pack of every product available. A little 303 goes a long way, so use sparingly or else streaking will occur after a shower.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I love 303. To answer your question directly, yes, you can use it all over your interior. I tend to put it on thicker on the interior as well, but it's the perfect product for interior surfaces.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
2 cautions -
- don't use it too heavy on the outside, since you can get streaking after the first rain
- it will leave inside surface a bit slick. So use sparingly on things like the steering wheel.

I've been a long time fan of 303, first using on inflatable kayaks. I used to use it on the outside panels and inside the Element, but now (after 6yrs) I mainly use it to clean and lubricate the door seals and wipers.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank's for the info everyone, I plan on using it on sat.
And I will visit their site for a sample , thank you.

·
Registered
249 Posts
where

Mavin, where did you get it? Local?

·
Banned
51 Posts
You can order it here also. I found that I could order it here for less then getting it at the local marine shop. They were charging for the 16oz bottle what I could get the 32oz bottle at online.

This link takes you to all the 303 products, just click on the box in the upper left corner for the protectant.

http://autogeek.net/303.html

Mark

PS This site also has an awesome detailing forum (setup just like this one is)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also got my 303 from AutoGeek, Fast shipment good communication.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankes for the info, it's good to see that you can get it local. I havent found it at any parts store but will try a marine shop, if not I will get it frum AutoGeek.
(I love this stuff):grin:

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I don't like 303 for some reason. I have a brand new $14 bottle here too. :-(

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's to bad, I like the 303 it give's a nyce factory look .I dont realy care for a extra glossy look but more a factory clean look and that's what it does and protects well frum what I have seen so far.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Certain Checkers have 303 stocked also. It works as "fade to black" also, so if you have any oxidation needs, use it!

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Anyone who deals in rubber or inflatable boats knows about 303. It can also be used on fiberglass, but it is most useful for protecting the flexible rubber and rubber like materials, especially if they are exposed to UV.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts