Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey!

Just introducing myself... Robbie Larson out of Rantoul, IL. Just purchased a '04 Honda Element EX, MT, 52K miles, Sunset Orange Pearl.

Lot's of questions and looking forward to the 6spd mod! But not for a while...

It is good to be here!

Robbie

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It's good to see someone getting use out of the site! Welcome to the Club!

The 6 speed mod is a good one to do. It does take some time and work though. It's not for the faint of hart.

Dom

·
Registered
873 Posts
welcome !!! to our house of nuts !! but watch out for the ramblin lizzard ,they bite:shock: you might want to bring some good snacks on your next trip,but no nuts,(to many hear now) sit back and enjoy the atmosfear:twisted:. we can help with just about anythin cept spellen. there's a spellen teacher on duty at all times,but dont worry I've just about got then wore out:razz:

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,525 Posts
If you did your reading you know you have to post pics of that sexy SOP beast! I'm waiting.:roll:8)
Sorry, try to warn new members BEFORE Jojo posts, missed this one.... :shock::-(

Glads to have you along with us!! I plan on the the 6spd mod soon, maybe this summer??!! Looking forward to the MPG increase..... :grin:

Again - WELCOME!! 8):razz:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will have to get on that pic right away... thanks for the welcome!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm not sure Rantoul exists, but I have heard of Illinois. The E is a great vehicle. Welcome.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
If you did your reading you know you have to post pics of that sexy SOP beast! I'm waiting.:roll:8)
Welcome to the Group - you picked the bestest color ever.........
once you do your 6sp mod, you can come do mine !

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome. Do we have pics yet???? We are and impatient bunch fyi:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts