Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, a couple weeks ago I barely a deer and only damage I have is that one of my headlights got cracked, no body damage. So this gives me the opportunity to upgrade my headlights. I have a black 08 SC Element, and i want to keep everything black or have dark feautres(if that matters), so i'm wondering what would be some nifty headlights for my element. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Not much as far as "nifty" out there. Actually I don't think there is anybody that makes aftermarket headlight assemblies for the E.
Somebody correct me here.

·
Registered
510 Posts
no aftermarket headlights yet

·
Registered
834 Posts
you can always fry open the headlights and take the amber peace out, then you can have them smoked in black, imo looks a lot better, kind a gives you the JDM look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah i was actually talking to my buddy about that today, gonna try and take out that amber piece. The factory headlights already look pretty good so yeah, most likely the plan here in a little while.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Just to let you guys know, I found this a while ago, but any time you're looking to BUY something online, I use www.thefind.com I type in my car, and it will show anything for sale on EBAY, AMAZON, and any other site that ever existed or exists. It basically searches for anything attached to a "checkout" button, so it's awesome to use.

Just typing in "Element Headlight" I found this page,
http://www.thefind.com/search?query=Element+Headlight

and the first link is this:

so people make aftermarket lights mate. That's why I stopped using google to find stuff. thefind.com is way better for shopping.

Just typing in "Honda Element" gives a wide array of aftermarket parts for sale, here's just the first couple items in the 20 pages of stuff:

A black mesh grill

Indicator lights (oEM style)

Tien Coilover Kit for Element

and all the pictures have a price right underneath the image and a link to the website that sells them and all the sites are checked to make sure the item exists and it's still on sale, so you shouldn't run across any "fake" sales.

So remember guys, www.thefind.com and you can thank me later.:grin:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just to let you guys know, I found this a while ago, but any time you're looking to BUY something online, I use www.thefind.com I type in my car, and it will show anything for sale on EBAY, AMAZON, and any other site that ever existed or exists. It basically searches for anything attached to a "checkout" button, so it's awesome to use.

Just typing in "Element Headlight" I found this page,
http://www.thefind.com/search?query=Element+Headlight

and the first link is this:

so people make aftermarket lights mate. That's why I stopped using google to find stuff. thefind.com is way better for shopping.

Just typing in "Honda Element" gives a wide array of aftermarket parts for sale, here's just the first couple items in the 20 pages of stuff:

A black mesh grill

Indicator lights (oEM style)

Tien Coilover Kit for Element

and all the pictures have a price right underneath the image and a link to the website that sells them and all the sites are checked to make sure the item exists and it's still on sale, so you shouldn't run across any "fake" sales.

So remember guys, www.thefind.com and you can thank me later.:grin:
yep all that stuff for the element out there, but i think you missed that he has an SC and none of that stuff will fit the SC

·
Registered
60 Posts
i actually retro fitted my SC headlights and blacked them out while i was in there. I installed a set of lexus ls430 projectors and took out the orange reflector and painted the chrome black. when i get some extra time and money im gonna re-open them to install some LED lights in there. here are some pics of the headlights:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts