Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm finding that I really love this car!

So far, it's been able to carry everything that I've thrown in to it, and I find that I like the seats and the ride. As I get the miles on it, the gas stations are getting further apart.

If I had to do it again, I'd have dealt harder with the dealer. He had about 8 Elements on the lot, and I got mine for list, with the 8 disc CD changer and keyless entry thrown in. Next time, I'd try to get the 7 yr/70,000 mile warranty thrown in, but might settle for the security system if that was a deal-breaker.

At this point, I've added a Vector heater/cooler chest, which doubles as a driver/passenger armrest (Target at $79.99 - just fits between the seats) and an outdoor temperature guage. Also a non-skid carpet for the rear from Linens & Things.

I'm also lookng at options to increase the number of cargo hooks (there are two out of sight under the rear seats.

I'm considering the (carpet) floormats, and thinking about door ding protection. 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote:6540aaccad="Dogfish Lou"]Where did you get the outdoor temp? Thanks[/quote:6540aaccad]

I got one on eBay, but found a nicer one at Pep Boys. (about $10 - you lead the remote wire out to the door.) It also gives inside temp and the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts