Honda Element Owners Club banner
301 - 320 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
i bought the smoked versions of those last week. and will be getting them installed by the end of the month hoping to have them in by next week.

so i will let you guys know how everything works out.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
those look pretty nice. If I had a spare 100 bucks laying around I would order those. Let us know if you get them and how they work out.

·
Registered
109 Posts
here is pics of the fog lights in real life.

i thought i would post pictures of the lights so you could them as they will look if you buy them.

the first pic is of the box that these lights came in and states they are "OEM"
it even comes with a factory look alike switch.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
i bought the smoked versions of those last week. and will be getting them installed by the end of the month hoping to have them in by next week.
Definitely let us know how everything goes. They're looking more and more like a good deal.

Now just to decide between smoked, clear, or yellow......

·
Registered
113 Posts
I got the yellow one a couple months ago and pretty happy with it. It mounts like OEM but the wiring is simpler than the OEM. Mine didnt come with manual so I had to guess based on the OEM manual...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Fogs

Keep an eye out on ebay...I purchased my OEM fog lights from a ebayer in Canada for 125 bucks complete. Factory fog lights, wiring, switch, cable ties, everything but the instructions, and I found those on the web.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I run PIAA bulbs in my headlights and OEM fog lights and have been an avid PIAA user since 1998.

You can't go wrong with PIAA and if I ever decide to add more fog lights to the Element, you can bet your first born they will be the Ion Yellow 500 series.

·
Registered
109 Posts
mine are going in this thursday, along with my f90bt navigation :)
its going to be at the shop for the most part of the day.
and im also getting a alarm system in my car.

and when do the mods stop?? i find myself wanting to buy more stuff all the time... :confused:

·
Registered
39 Posts
i ordered the same fog light with the same company but the smoked model ! they should arrive next week!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
i ordered the same fog light with the same company but the smoked model ! they should arrive next week!!!!

the smoked ones look really sweet. i had them put on my car today along with the avic f90bt, and the viper 5002.
i will post pics in the morning after i get back from the installtion shop they didnt install the right bulbs but its going to be a quick fix.

but the guy who installed them said it was very easy took him about an hour and he was taking his time to.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
they're looking good.

better get some night time pics posted before everyone starts asking for them, too. <grin>

·
Registered
109 Posts
here are the night pics

it looks like there hardly isnt any light coming off, but i think its the smoked lens adds a filter. but it still looks great and gives me enough light to see.

the first picture is just the fog lights.
and the second one is with headlights on

Attachments

301 - 320 of 379 Posts