Honda Element Owners Club banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I saw a set off these in a Walmart's clearance isle. The box looked like hell so I didn't buy. Should have just opened the box and looked at the actual lamps.

·
Registered
67 Posts
..... Should have just opened the box and looked at the actual lamps.
Yeah, I know. It was just that the box was sealed (tape) and there were too many people / employees in the auto aisle at the time. I'll do better to check the clearance aisle, but lately it seems that they are placing "clearance" items in there respective departments.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
if you feel uneasy about opening boxes in the aisle (so security doesnt follow you around) you could take a box or 2 up to the service or automotive desk and ask them. most people wont mind if your making sure your buying the right item. and in front of a clerk etc they know your not pocketing hardware,bulbs etc.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thank you for this idea. I mounted mine (2 hella 500's) with some angle brackets coming from the same crossmember, bolted to the bottom of it. Works fantastic! Now I just have to install the HID kit for them. At least now I'll get an awesome look at the deer before striking it. hahahaha

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
It has worked out very well...no problems at all. We had a really bad winter here adn the lights did a great job. I still have brackets for sale if you need them. Just let me know.
So four months later...Do you still have these around for sale?

·
Registered
19 Posts
New Fog Lights Today

I installed some lights in the black holes in my E's bumper.
These are Pilot lights from Autozone. They have accent rings and strobes in addition to driving lights. the install went smooth using AprillaGuy 's clever mountings and intructions thanks ever so much.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks good man. Wish my 2010 had the round fog lights like the 2008 and earlier. I have to take a hacksaw to my bumper - literally!

Not ready to do this mod yet, but I will in a month or so.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Looks good!

Did taking the entire front bumper/grill assembly off make it that much easier? I am fixing to get some fogs in mine soon before our winter gets into full swing.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Looks really good...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Looks good, nice install too.8) Not a fan of driving lights mounted in that location though. Driving lights should be mounted higher to work best. No offense, but a fog light would of been a much better choice. ;-)

·
Registered
208 Posts
PIAA LP 530 High Intensity LED Fog Lamp Kit

Has anyone mounted these?

Just wondering how they performed for you and if you had any trouble getting them attached and directed in the bumper holes.

I like the beam pattern and low power draw.

361 - 379 of 379 Posts