Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very cool. I have a Kenwood MPV-619 headend. It's not "high end" audio but gets the job done. It doesn't have any external jacks for hi & lo filters. My Infinity components did come with their own high pass filters. I also need to add an external low pass filter for my sub. I'm going to try to post pics when the system is complete in about 1.5 weeks.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hegg:
Tomorrow I'm installing my 8" kicker solo-baric sub in my modified console. The amp will be above the passenger side rear wheel. I enlarged the console hole where EX sub would normally go. I then built a semi- recessed custom enclosure. The face of the 8" kicker sub needs an enclosure that is just slightly wider then the current console. The exposed portion of the sub cabinet is actually approx. 9.5" at it's widest and about 5.5" at it's smallest width. The 9.5" portion will portrude about 1.3" out of the console. I'm just waiting for the final installation tomorrow to post pics. So far, I have a Kenwood MP3 head end and Infinity all around. The sub install tomorrow is the final piece.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts