Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Do they each have two mounting brackets or three? I took a look at the ad and I can't tell.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question, I could not tell either, may send them a note tomorrow to ask about it...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also the older E's had three mounting points, newer models only had two due to the change in design...

·
Registered
2008 silver/grey LX
56 Posts
How did your step bars turn out that you ordered via Amazon?
I receive it in mail but my brother has my e at the moment. so far it looks good, the brackets that attach it to the car are much more sturdy than is depicted in their Amazon description. I’ll update once I get my car back

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I receive it in mail but my brother has my e at the moment. so far it looks good, the brackets that attach it to the car are much more sturdy than is depicted in their Amazon description. I’ll update once I get my car back

It's been a minute - Any pictures of the step bars and post install?

·
Registered
2006 Honda Element Ex-p Awd silver
16 Posts
I just installed the ones from eBay that the original op was referring to. They have two mounts and they are a simple install and look great! I’ll get pics later today

·
Registered
2006 Honda Element Ex-p Awd silver
16 Posts
Not sure what ones you have but mine are solid! Me and my neighbor stood on it together we and that’s about 400 lbs combined and not a flinch!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool, can you send me a link to the ones you purchased and installed - They look great - Can you maybe snap and post a few more pix... \m/

1 - 18 of 18 Posts