Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang

I am new to the forum and need a bit of help. I bought a 09 EX a few months ago and I have been loving it.

I decided to use my factory rims for my winter tires (Blizzak DM-V1) and now it is time to buy some summer wheels and tires. I really want to run the Kumho Road Venture MT KL71 (225/75R16) with aftermarket wheels. I have read through the forum and have found lots of good information, but couldn't see anyone running these tires with aftermarket wheels.

I have narrowed it down to some Konig 16 x 7 rims with a +40mm offset vs the factory wheels at 16 x 6.5 with a +45mm offset. I plugged my numbers into one of the online offset calculators and found that the rim would stick out 11mm's more on the outside lip and 1mm on the inside lip over the factory wheels.

Any thoughts on this combo rubbing? Anyone running these tires with aftermarket wheels? Thanks for any advice... :-D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I decided to order the Konig Bump 16x7 wheel 40mm offset and the 225/75/16 bfg All Terrain instead. I will post some pictures in a couple of weeks when they get here... I hope they don't rub too bad with the wider wheels/offset.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.