Honda Element Owners Club banner

GUYS: Age Talley...

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm 56 and was planning on buying a big ole pickup - F150 until I feel for the Element. I'm having a blast now! :wink:

·
Registered
3 Posts
At 71, I sure don't meet the demographics set by Honda. I purchased my SMM Element to replace a Nissan Pickup. I am not sure the Gen Y folks appreciate the utility aspects of our little Ellie. I have had it since July 26 and have 2000 miles on it. So far, no problems except for the rubber neckers. Maybe I'm into my second childhood.

·
Registered
61 Posts
24 Year old Male. College degree. My future wife has been pretty lax about getting a hold of me. She doesn't write, she doesn't call, heck I have not even met her yet. :lol:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I am 38 with a wife 2 years older. She has a Civic Hybrid. I have noticed down here in the south of the three other E's in town I am the only male owner. :shock:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I figure since I'll let him drive it sometimes, he should count. I'm 38.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
33, apartment (above a bar, no less!), tech telecommuter, NBP AWD EXS w/ ... oh heck, I'll add a sig to my profile...

-brendan

·
Registered
10 Posts
We have had our E since the end of April (a b-day present for both of us) and have 19,000 km on it. I am 26 and my wife is 25, oldest dog is 14 months and new pup of 8 weeks. Both of us have degrees.
I love the E because it allows me to still own downhill mtn bikes as well as all of our other outdoor toys :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm 37. I'm not old.

·
Registered
167 Posts
not exactly my car, kinda my parents, but i like it a lot more than they do (car's a car to them). yeah, i'm 17. parents in late 40s-early 50s. i'm the youngest. mom won't drive it much. she's happy with her odyssey (but will switch on and off with the E, so i get w/e's available) and my dad with his buick le sabre

kind of cool how the ages are so perfectly distributed in a bell graph. Obviously honda knows what they're doing

·
Registered
314 Posts
49 years old here

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 51, my wife is in her extremely late 40's. We've been driving our Fiji Blue Pearl LX for almost three weeks. It's a lot of fun after a tan minivan.

·
Registered
156 Posts
49, retired and still a kid. Like the Who's song, "hope I die before I get old" 8)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Well I guess that makes me the second oldest E owner behind Mr. Mac. I am 69 my wife 68. Our E replaces a Subaru Outback wagon. We use the E to haul our bikes to cycling events. I'm married to the Florida 5 k.state champion . She represented tha state of Florida at the Senior Olympics last year in Virginia finishing seventh. We can load our bikes inside the E assembled & standing. I don't know of another car/truck that affords this convience other than a mini van. And we wouldn't want to use a mini Van & look our age. :p When we arrive at these events the E leaves us ready to ROCK 8) We wouldn't want to disappoint Mr. Honda but we have 5 grown sons & 9 grandchildren. :lol:

·
Registered
8 Posts
My husband and I just bought our NBP E and are both retired. We couldnt be happier with it. Our 2 sons are love it....and one will join us soon...after he trades in his Santa Fe (04) for this. So practical for the beach here. Our other son, 24 yo has borrowed it twice...leaving me with his new Mustang.
Mom and Dad are COOL !

41 - 60 of 80 Posts