Honda Element Owners Club banner

GUYS: Age Talley...

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
53 years old guy here. Can still walk that flight of steps however.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I seem to be one of the few E owners who actually is in the E's target demographic. Yes, I'll be hitting the quarter century mark this July. I'm sadly already starting to notice grey hairs creeping on to my head so within a few years at least I will look like the majority of my fellow E owners. Pretty soon it's gonna be Just 5 minutes with Just for Men....LOL

·
Registered
156 Posts
[quote:368928b76a=" "]IYes, I'll be hitting the quarter century mark this July. I'm sadly already starting to notice grey hairs creeping on to my head [/quote:368928b76a]

Don't let the grey bother you. I started greying when I was 12 (6th grade) By 25 I was total grey. Let the women worry about coloring their hair. Enjoy your life regardless of hair color or quantity.

50 & what hair is left is grey. Just watch out of top of head sunburns, they hurt!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Who cares what's on your head? It's what's in it that really counts. :p

·
Registered
49 Posts
You do the math. JFK just took office when I was born and my 2 children, that enjoy the utility of our new vehicle which we affectionately refer too as either the rubber room or dumpster on wheels, Clinton and W.

·
Registered
117 Posts
[quote:1774b8b52f=" "][quote:1774b8b52f=" "][/quote:1774b8b52f]

Don't let the grey bother you. I started greying when I was 12 (6th grade) By 25 I was total grey. Let the women worry about coloring their hair. Enjoy your life regardless of hair color or quantity.

50 & what hair is left is grey. Just watch out of top of head sunburns, they hurt![/quote:1774b8b52f]

I'm almost 38 and don't worry much about grey hair. That's because I have very little hair left. I cut what I do have very short (not quite a Capt. Picard buzz, but close). It's great--I haven't combed my hair in 2 years! But BG Locks is correct -- top of the head sunburns are the worst. I learned the hard way. Now I never go out in the sun without a hat. I even wear a baseball cap in the pool.

But the best thing about being bald....well, my wife said that's what attracted her to me!

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Oh no, I'll be going from 55 to 56 by the time of the EOC National Meet.

Just discovered the "archive" button at the bottom of the page. This site continues to amaze me.:)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
DahuiHawaii said:
Wow. Now he's 21!!! :razz:

·
Registered
171 Posts
ADAMLSTL said:
Wow. Now he's 21!!! :razz:
Well technically he's still 20 ... it's not Nov yet :)

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
kevs said:
Not a bad spread on this one!
This poll is too old. You should start a fresh one.... 3 years old...:p

·
Registered
356 Posts
yep, start a new one .... Oh, yeah I'm 43

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am getting very close to the target demographic. I will be 21 in October and I am currently working on my college degree. Also the AWD is for all of those trips to the mountains I will be making once ski season starts. :)

BigJ

·
Registered
7 Posts
Perfect car for a family of three...
no we are not having more kids.
With only four seats we won't have to haul the entire, baseball/basketball/etc. team in a big ugly minivan.
built in childlocks.
waterproof

love the car, love the car, love the car

·
Registered
541 Posts
Voted as well. We are in the age bracket that has most votes ;-)

61 - 80 of 80 Posts