Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a air mattress to fit the Element? REI has a double with a DC inflator, but it appears to be too long and too wide. I measured the inside of my EX and it appears to be 45" wide and about 65" long (distance from back to console cup holders). If anyone has seen/bought a mattress that will fit, and preferably one with a DC pump, please post.

Thanks!!!
HondaHappy
4WD Green EX

·
Registered
36 Posts
my aero bed (single) fits perfectly in the element. the only problem is that i have to use an inverter to be able to power the pump. you may be able to fit a double-sized aero bed, because there is a few inches of free space on each side with the single bed in there.
i haven't actually slept in it yet, but laying on it in my driveway was pretty comfortable...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

I slept in my Element in N. New Mexico last night. I let the heater run for a bit then snuggle into a winter bag. My only complaint was the air mattress left my underside a little cold so be careful if staying in the cold. There was snow all over my element when I woke up, but slept relatively well for winter camping. Make sure to push the front seats all the way up to get air matresses to fit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
A full size air mattress fits just fine if you lay all the seats back use thin coolers but puts you on the same level as the windows. Now I'm looking for another size mattrress. I was able to blow up the Full size with a air pump that plugged into my rear cig dc plug. Picks can be found www.spanky526.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts