Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a air mattress to fit the Element? REI has a double with a DC inflator, but it appears to be too long and too wide. I measured the inside of my EX and it appears to be 45" wide and about 65" long (distance from back to console cup holders). If anyone has seen/bought a mattress that will fit, and preferably one with a DC pump, please post.

Thanks!!!
HondaHappy
4WD Green EX

·
Registered
36 Posts
my aero bed (single) fits perfectly in the element. the only problem is that i have to use an inverter to be able to power the pump. you may be able to fit a double-sized aero bed, because there is a few inches of free space on each side with the single bed in there.
i haven't actually slept in it yet, but laying on it in my driveway was pretty comfortable...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey,

I slept in my Element in N. New Mexico last night. I let the heater run for a bit then snuggle into a winter bag. My only complaint was the air mattress left my underside a little cold so be careful if staying in the cold. There was snow all over my element when I woke up, but slept relatively well for winter camping. Make sure to push the front seats all the way up to get air matresses to fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts