Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi - We've just received our E - SOP AWD in August after ordering it in April. By the time we received it, there was already another one (Silver) in our little tiny town (Pincher Creek). So far I've only waved at her, but we could have our own meet in Southern Alberta. There are 2, I think, in Fort Macleod. And the other day, I followed a SOP from Pincher Creek to Waterton - he was going fairly fast I soon was out of sight! So, you're not alone. The E's are with you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
To you western Canadians......how's the E holding up with the cold weather?

Here in Montreal, the temperatures have been hovering around -35*C at nite and the E starts like a champ; although it does take at least a half-hour of highway driving to bring the cabin temp to a respectable 20*C.

·
Registered
7 Posts
in Calgary
Silver Y AWD
Thule Racks
Side Bars
Hood Deflector
Aries Bruch Gaurd - To Be Installed

I assume it will be good top have locals to talk to about issues!

Dave

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote:b3aec87e94=" "]in Calgary
Silver Y AWD
Thule Racks
Side Bars
Hood Deflector
Aries Bruch Gaurd - To Be Installed

I assume it will be good top have locals to talk to about issues!

Dave[/quote:b3aec87e94]

Welcome, do you spend anytime in Kilarney?

bone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yup,
Less than 2000Km
In my driveway about 2 weeks,
Driving to work,
Terminated 1 deer, winged a second,

E now parked at the Autobody shop after a flatbed tow (as per owners manula)

1 depressed E owner waiting for AMA adjuster to view the wreck

Damage - without popping the hood 2 inspect:
Condenser, Rad, front grilles - destroyed
Passanger doors - scratch along bottom of both doors
Drive doors - impact dents and buckling on both

Insurance - AMA
Will let the group know how it turns out
dc :(

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
:(

Think positive...at least you weren't the deer?

-brendan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jus t found the site, nice to see others with the same unique vehicle. People are always asking questions. There definitely should be some sort of get together here in Alberta. I recommend Red Deer, not just because I live here but because it is in the middle of the province. We should also have some sort of rally out to Banff. Just throwing out some ideas for us. If anyone has the time to plan these or any such events good luck and keep us all posted!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote:e965b13734=" "]Jus t found the site, nice to see others with the same unique vehicle. People are always asking questions. There definitely should be some sort of get together here in Alberta. I recommend Red Deer, not just because I live here but because it is in the middle of the province. We should also have some sort of rally out to Banff. Just throwing out some ideas for us. If anyone has the time to plan these or any such events good luck and keep us all posted![/quote:e965b13734]

Very good idea.

Anyone else interested?

bone

·
Registered
7 Posts
Ya,
I'm in - as soon as my E makes it back alive from the body shoppe.
The mountains are always my first choice!

Saw my E today with the front stripped off,
and her guts exposed.
quite a cool and different perspective on how
she is put together!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just picked up my black AWD 5sp Y Package. So far, so sweet. Sadly I have to go out of town for a few days, so I won't even get to drive it much until next week.

Came back to work for a couple of hours so I parked in the lot across the street. Right across from the silver Element that parks there everyday. They look good together.

iparaglide - did you trade your damaged E in at Honda West? They were trying to sell me a barely used silver one that hit a deer.

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote:a399ce5d95=" "][quote:a399ce5d95=" "]Jus t found the site, nice to see others with the same unique vehicle. People are always asking questions. There definitely should be some sort of get together here in Alberta. I recommend Red Deer, not just because I live here but because it is in the middle of the province. We should also have some sort of rally out to Banff. Just throwing out some ideas for us. If anyone has the time to plan these or any such events good luck and keep us all posted![/quote:a399ce5d95]

Very good idea.

Anyone else interested?

bone[/quote:a399ce5d95]

I'd be in. Like the idea of Red Deer.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks like we have a few interested parties. We could look towards the end of June, or mid July for a a Red Deer meet. Does that sound good?

Bone

1 - 20 of 29 Posts