Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at the request of another user i started this fo people to see what others are using that works with that year vehicle they have. please dont post questions in this thread. this is just for those that have a key working to provide info for those that wonder about their year and what has actually been proven to work. provide as much info as you can like the actual part number from honda/acura, the fcc id number on the back of the key, etc. again NOT THE PLACE FOR QUESTIONS. try not to muddy this one up so there is 60+ pages like the other one. if you have a question, start a thread of your own. ok i will start....

I have an 07 SC and i used the 35111-sep-306 which is the 07-up tl flip key with remote, and if you want the cover that hides the trunk button (for the RDX) since it doesnt do anything on our trucks it is 35118-stk-a01.

both parts were purchased at oemacuraparts.com

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Anyone doing the flip key for an '09...? Newbie here and am dying to know if someone pulled it off in a 2009-EX...? Also, I know the CR-V has the remote start and if someone has pulled that off with the all-in-one combo on the flip key...

Thanks...!
LBD

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Ordered one. Thanks for starting this thread and clearing things up. Will report back with results when it gets here.
<--- '08 EX AWD 5MT

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I may be selling the one I just ordered once my auto start gets here. Auto start/lock-unlock remote kinda changes everything since I won't be needing the OEM remote any more. I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
593 Posts
The mod never done, but....

I've wanted to do this mod for a while, but never got around to it. I'm all about "work arounds", so last weekend I bought an 05' Mazdaspeed Miata and it has an all in one key.:lol: Let the mods begin on the new car. Need to get it smogged first cause I'm planning on bumping the HP at the rear wheels by about 50HP. E=off road, MSM= road.
Josh

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Surprise surprise. Parts came in, called the dealer and they're giving me the old "Acura remote, Honda car, won't work" thing.
Anything I should bring with me to the dealer to convince them that this will indeed work? Anything special they have to do?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Just got back from the dealership. Everything worked out great. They cut the key, did their computer magic.
45 minutes and $68 later it was done.

Confirmed that with the parts mentioned in the original post, this key will work with an '08 EX MT. :):cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts