Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! If you are looking for a great way to celebrate the Scary Halloween season, than look no further!! I am a creator of a 3 night Halloween Event at the Allenwood General Store. (3208 Allenwood-Lakewood RD, Allenwood, NJ 08720) With friends and family, we have created this event that has a Haunted Walk-Thru, Costume Contest, and Pumpkin Festival. Its our 2nd annual event and was a success last year! Check out our website here
It only cost $3.00. There is no better event for the cost!!

The Haunted Walk-Thru will surely be scary again this year. We will take you through the haunted walkways of the Allenwood General Store, where you may find a ghost or two around every turn! Check out the scary video of last years walk-thru in the website link.

We also have our Pumpkin Festival. Bring a carved or painted pumpkin any night of the event and by the end of the event, we will collect them all, light them and take count of how many we have amassed. Last year we collected 21. Now that is a small number, so I know we will do better this year!

Also featured at our event is music by Musicveins podcast! They will be providing all the scary tunes throughout the night. We have a costume contest you will be entered into with a chance to win some great prizes. Also, prizes from the Atlantic Club(sports and health club) will be given out throughout the night. Everyone has a chance to win!! There will be great food and chocolate available. The event is sponsored by the Allenwood General Store and Pierre Chocolat.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out and hope to see everyone there!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Halloween Event Site
Pierre Chocolat

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone! just a reminder to anyone who wants to go to this event!! Its going to be great!! We have been working on it non-stop! Here are some things we've been working on.
-Walk-thru Graveyard
-Haunted Campground
-The mirror room
-Electric Chair
-free giveaways!

These are some of the new features along with all the others above! Come check it out! Hope to see some E's there!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts