Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
When I first did an intro, I was looking to get an Element. Well, I finally found one and I am so happy with the purchase. I bought a 2003 SOP E with a little over 26,000 miles. I noticed that there was a element ownersclub sticker/logo on the back. Did anyone on this forum trade in there car at Toyota of Hackensack? If so, thanks for keeping it in such great condition. I will continue to do the same. Here are some pics:

Here's one with my brother-in-laws M3

Well, hope you enjoy the pics and looking foward to meeting new friends.

New

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Great find!

An 03 with 26K? Musta been some EOCer's G-ma.;-)

MOAR BMW!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah 26k!! That's what i said when I saw the car. I did the carfax and it was clean with one owner and no accidents and 26,000 miles with all the service records. I hope it's all true unless there is some way to fool carfax hehe. And as per your request:

The M3

It's a bit dirty but that's the best I can do for now

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Nice
SOP's are the Best

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Nice E but I am sorry to say that I was really looking at the M3. A real M3 at that too. Not one of the convertible or 4 door versions but the real deal M3. Sexy!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Don't worry, everytime I was trying to admire my E, the damn M3 was distracting me too haha.
I would claim that it is the E that is making the M3 looking good....

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
What M3?

Nice looking E.

Dom

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
26K??!! What an awesome find! Congratulations and welcome to the EOC. :)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Upon closer inspection I do believe that the Bimmer and the E have a similar arc in the front facia. I also believe that AccordDriver has fit an M3 splitter on his E. Hmmmmmm.

Please don't be alarmed if one day there is a TRP parked in front of your house and a man with some tools skulking around your garage.;-)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone....I get so excited now everytime I look outside my window seeing this bright orange E just sitting in the driveway...and it's all mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts