87 Posts
same color to my E
wonder how much will i need to spend in order to make my
E looks like this...
:lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got in touch with Alam Honda and they told me that the cost to have tose pannel sanded and painted to match your E is about 800$ Canadian of course. But it takes some time just to get those pannel sanded.. :?

Might look into that when i get my E next summer!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I wonder if they'd be willing to sell those pieces over the counter. There would be minimal down time for the E(only to remove old and install new), no need to rush, lower cost if done in volume, and you'll still have the original to keep, or sell, or re-install and sell the painted.
Might be worth looking into if you're interested.

·
Retired.
12,182 Posts
Im curious to see how my GG E would look with the panels painted......I'll spend the money if it can be done properly and not cost me an arm and a leg.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Sorry this is on the "other" site, but you might find it interesting, plus it's in your color. I seem to recall that this one is a flat finish, but color-matched. If I had a green one, I think I'd consider it. But I like the way the orange one posted here has the front bumper and rocker panels retaining some of the stock gray color.

http://www.hondaelement.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3508

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:1d990c4bef=" "]Sorry this is on the "other" site, but you might find it interesting, plus it's in your color. I seem to recall that this one is a flat finish, but color-matched. If I had a green one, I think I'd consider it. But I like the way the orange one posted here has the front bumper and rocker panels retaining some of the stock gray color.

http://www.hondaelement.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3508[/quote:1d990c4bef]

That isn't too great looking...although it does keep the "panel" look, i think i would rather have the blue panels on the SMM.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i think the green would've looked better had it not been done in a flat, i like the two-tone body types though, i think it speaks more to the element's character.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts