Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.....i'm new to the Honda's but now with owning a 09' Fit and a 09' E LX im good to go..... I'm in Kendall (Miami, FL) lets see if one of these weekends we can get a group of E's together....Hows that sound??

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sounds good, but I gotta tell ya I hate the drive over there....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Florida get together - music festival?

There are some festivals coming up in Yee Haw Junction, in Palatka, and in Dade City. These are bluegrass and folk. I've been to Riverhawk in Dade City and they have a great lineup this year - Americana and bluegrass. That will be early November. I think Palatka is in October, and they're strictly bluegrass.

I'll go anywhere for music - expecially in the new EX-AWD-MT!

-Ken in Jax

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've been trying to get a group thing going...There is a nice car show every Friday night in Davie. I also live in Kendall

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also in Kendall - willing to attend an EOC meet up anytime!

Browsing the forums Ive been collecting ideas for mods and upgrades. Anyone else in Dade thats up for turning wrenches and poppin beers on the weekends hit me up.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Browsing the forums Ive been collecting ideas for mods and upgrades. Anyone else in Dade thats up for turning wrenches and poppin beers on the weekends hit me up.

:lol: Down for that anytime!!! Just installed a few things on my Toaster could have used the help.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts