Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, we've suddenly decided to spend the weekend driving to SanFrancisco. We'll leave in the morning. And for the first time, we've decided to stay in the E instead of using a tent/motel.

Any recommendations / insight on places to stay overnight (we'll wing it in a parking lot, if no one knows!), like campsites and such?

We'll have our dogs with us too- so any info on dog friendly must-do's---that'd be awesome, too!

Lastly, was out in the E and doing a test run of the air mattress...not sure if I should leave the seats in and put it on top or try to shove it in the back without the seats...going to go search for photos and conversation on that, real quick.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
When you get up to the bay area hit me rymo926, LBD up and we can have a mini meet.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sorry, I didn't see this until we got back.

Here's a link to some of the photos we took:
Altadena to San Francisco

Nice pics there guys! Thanks for sharing.

You guys came down the coast right?
Where are your Big Sur photos - did you drive home at night or are there more to see?

Richelle and I are driving up the Big Sur coast route for the Klamath meet.
Most likeky to return that way too.

Wish you guys were going too but I know you got the kids in school by then.

More pics if you got em!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice pics there guys! Thanks for sharing.

You guys came down the coast right?
Where are your Big Sur photos - did you drive home at night or are there more to see?

Richelle and I are driving up the Big Sur coast route for the Klamath meet.
Most likeky to return that way too.

Wish you guys were going too but I know you got the kids in school by then.

More pics if you got em!
We came home via the PCH 1 and the 101 (when we got to Pismo, because we've seen that section of 1 too many times). I haven't been keeping up on EOC events...will have to check things out and see- we want to do another trip soon to WA/OR. I took wayyy more photos, but some of them were messed up due to low batteries and such...I posted nearly 300 in that album! It was a great trip- slept in the E- no plans, just went. Lived off bread, chocolate and water at some points in the middle of nowhere with no open stores/restaurants- fun times!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts