Honda Element Owners Club banner

What color would you like to see in next years Elements?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Yellow might be a problem for the manufacturers. All of the other companies that had yellow for their small SUVs no longer make them in that color. Mazda does sell the Tribute in a nice looking teal and the Chevy Equinox is in red.

· Registered
1,620 Posts
I wanted a white car....my last car was white.....just something about a white car that I really like.....but the E wasn't available in white, so then I was thinking silver....but there was just something about the silver that I just didn't go ga-ga over.....so then it became EBP or GGM.....it was a VERY tough decision, but I ended up with Blue.

But let me just say this....if Red had been available I would have bought it in a heartbeat.....SOP is a cool color, but a true red would have sold me.

· Registered
232 Posts
yellow yellow yellow yellow

with black racing stripes

just kidding

· Registered
152 Posts
...and what ever happened to gold metallic?

(i remember mercedes-benz 450 SEL in gold metaillic being considered the height of arrogance and bliss in the late seventies in europe, whereas the gold camaro with removable glass roof a friend of mine had in germany was considered seriously cool -in the late eighties...the golden lexus suv's and sedan's you sometimes see nowadays is just flatout dull and kinda stupid, IMO)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.