Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am waiting on a green ex and i got a vin number from my dealer. i punched it in to carfax.com and got an invalid vin message. i called the dealer back and he said the new vins aren't updated yet. i was not sure whether to beleive him, so i called my insurance co. and they told me that the system wouldn't show any 2003 elements??????????

i just put a big deposit on it.

· Registered
46 Posts
[quote:ca57208bf7="dexter19"]i am waiting on a green ex and i got a vin number from my dealer. i punched it in to carfax.com and got an invalid vin message. i called the dealer back and he said the new vins aren't updated yet. i was not sure whether to beleive him, so i called my insurance co. and they told me that the system wouldn't show any 2003 elements??????????

i just put a big deposit on it.[/quote:ca57208bf7]

So, what is your question?

· Registered
16 Posts
Along the same lines concerning VIN's and what they show concerning location of manufacture and such things...Have been waiting for a SS EX for a month now, and my dealer told me it had to come from Japan, but I saw an article last night saying they are built in Ohio. Who is right??? :?

· Registered
352 Posts
All E's are built in Ohio. Even the E (Go Open) bound for the Japanese market supposedly will be built there also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.