Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video makes me want to throw my mountain bike in the nearest dumpster and take up bowling. This guy is amazing.

(Of course he's probably not 63 years old like I am.:oops:)

·
Registered
88 Posts
This video makes me want to throw my mountain bike in the nearest dumpster and take up bowling. This guy is amazing.

(Of course he's probably not 63 years old like I am.:oops:)
I am 56 and that video might as well have been me and my bike until he went off the ramp.

I have done steep mountain biking every day for 10 years, until we got all this snow in Seattle this week.

I have been biking on the flat in the snow for a week.

I am nursing a sore wrist from falling down on ice with my mountain bike last night.

I bought and Element because it was the smallest car that I could sleep in the back with my mountain bike, even though I probably only sleep back there with the bike 3 or 4 times a year.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I bought and Element because it was the smallest car that I could sleep in the back with my mountain bike, even though I probably only sleep back there with the bike 3 or 4 times a year.
Uh, I really like all of my bikes but I don't sleep with them...:confused:

·
Registered
256 Posts
The guy is a pretty decent trail rider after he hits the same section a few times.

I wasn't aware the Rampage was still going on! I thought the promoters stopped because too many people were getting hurt and the purse wasn't large enough to entice the guys.

This is a video of a guy who lives here in CT. He's got some pretty great credentials. I know it's a different style of biking, but it's darn impressive.
He was actually just on the Discovery Channels "Time Warp" program. I'll include that as the 2nd link.

Riding at Yale, New Haven, CT

Discovery Channel "Time Warp"

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Never too late to show that video! One of the great trials riders!!! Eventually I'll get around to making my program from the last few seasons and make sure I return it to this thread.

·
Registered
88 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts