Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I finally got around to actually reading the 'How To' and rules posted by T-Mac and thought I'd say hi. I've been checking out the site for a long time, but never took the time to register so I can throw my 2 cents in on stuff.

While I've already posted a few new threads, here's a little about the mods I made to my E (so far). After all, it is mostly about the car, truck, whatever folks are calling this awesome versatile vehicle. Special thanks to those folks who took the time to put instructions on these mods out to everyone. ;-)

2008 Kiwi Green AWD (my kids call it the GT, Green Toaster)

- Steering column tilt mod (totally worth it! I can see the tops of the gauges!)
- Interior rear hatch release (if you car camp at all, you gotta do this one)
- Limo tint on the moon roof glass
- Home Depot style lower grille guard
- Mud flaps, OEM
- Bug/Wind guard, OEM
- Roof rack, OEM
- Leather wrapped steering wheel, OEM
- BF Goodrich A/T KO's 225/70/16 (way fun to play in the dirt with!)
- Bluetooth hands free cell phone connection through the radio

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome! Nice color choice. I wish I had the balls to buy a gutsy color like that, but blah, i'll leave it up to the pros, lol!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! The color definately makes it easier to find in parking lots.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Norcal greets...!!!

Hey Robgt...

Welcome from SF Bay... Yay-yay...!!! Glad to see that you're progressing nicely on the mods... Like I always say, may she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...

Oh, and since you've been lurking for a while... Better get them pics up or the "others" will get on you... Don't be a known lurker...! LOL!!!

Congrats and keep up the good work...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Official welcome will come AFTER you post pictures.....................

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a custom mod on a privacy shade I'm currently working on. I'll post pictures just as soon as I get it completed, hopefully sometime this weekend.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.