Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone! I've been posting but waiting to introduce myself until I was a proper Element owner, which happened this morning! I purchased a 2006 EX-P in Tangerine Metallic. Her name is Tangee and I'm beside myself in excitement, I've wanted an Element since they came out.

Sooo, about me...my name is Seri, I live in North Dakota and have owned a dog grooming shop for 12 years. I love quilting, crafting, reading, art, and spending time with my dogs and family.

I have two dogs, my "kids"...Wyatt Earp is a 5 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi and is my hearing assistance dog as I have been deaf since I was 3. He alerts me to sirens, horns, alarms and lets people know I am deaf via his vest since I read lips and my speech is fine, most people don't realize I'm deaf without him. Since orange is the official "hearing assistance dog" color, now my Element goes with the theme!

Isabella is my 6 year old merle Great Dane. She is a total troublemaker but I love her to pieces.

I also have a 11 year old Nanday Conure named Java...he is a sweetheart and it's a good thing I'm deaf because his scream is apparently ear-splitting.

That's about all that is to know about me that I can think of...nice to meet you all and thanks again to those who answered all my questions!

Seri

·
Registered
660 Posts
Congrats on the tangerine. Nice color. I'd love to see how it looks with the dogs, particularly your great dane, in it. Perhaps the great dane could stick his head out the roof hatch:).

·
Registered
39 Posts
Welcome! I am brand new here too. Just got my Element 3 days ago. 2008 Kiwi. I do love the tangerine though. I almost came home with one last week. I can relate to your hearing a little. For an unknown reason I lost my hearing in one ear over a year ago. I have a shih tzu and jack russell and 2 rabbits and hamster. My husband and I have one son named Joey and I can not get Joey out of the car since I brought it home. He is 9 and already is asking if it can be his car when he starts to drive.
Nice to meet you and I hope we both get lots of fun out of our E's.
Kim

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My brother test drove the E for me since it is 10 hours away from me still, and his kids LOVED it. Every photo he sent me has the kids in it with big grins on their faces lol

·
Registered
662 Posts
HI everyone! I've been posting but waiting to introduce myself until I was a proper Element owner, which happened this morning! I purchased a 2006 EX-P in Tangerine Metallic. Her name is Tangee and I'm beside myself in excitement.Seri
Congrats Seri and welcome from Florida :D

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Lets see some pictures of the Element, You, and the pups

Look-up Frozen E in Grand Forks, you'll know it's him by the big ALOHA sticker on his back window

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice choice in color! Welcome from Indiana!
Thanks! I could have gotten a TRP with better miles but I was just set on the Tangerine.

Got my club sticker ordered, the pet barrier ordered, decided on my vanity plate...just need this weekend to come so I have it in my hands!!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Looking forward to seeing those pics. :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the EOC from NC!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome and congrats from SF Bay, CA... Now, does your Corgi need a ramp or is he able to jump up...? I know those are some low-riding dogs with beautiful orange+white coats... Thank the Queen of England for their popularity I guess...!

LBD

·
Registered
262 Posts
You've chosen a great car and joined a fun, helpful group.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts