·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I think the only two that actually belong on that list,is the Transit and the Terrain.The other three I can dig.:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I actually like the Transit...just sayin'

·
Registered
599 Posts
WTF?!? The Gumpert is a great looking car! I'll bet these guys don't like the Saleen S7 or the Pagani Zonda either. I was all ready to get on board with the other cars they listed but including the Gumpert ruined it for me.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I like the Transit - always have since it first made the market in the US last year. I would be seriously considering it as a replacement for my Element (which is promised to my son in 18-months, when he turns eighteen) if it had a larger engine. I want to be able to tow a trailer (not a small one) in my old age for camping. I am too old to be sleeping on the ground.

If it had a V-6, or at least a bigger 4 that produced quite a bit more than the "136 hp, 128 lb-ft torque" (more than the Element's 166 hp/160 lb-ft torque, even). The size it right - the price is right.

For that matter, if Honda up-engined the Element, I'd never look at another vehicle to start with. Like so many others who have migrated away from their Element (pun intended), sometimes we just need more power and pull.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i should have never clicked on the link when i saw it lead to fox news... what a waste of 30 seconds of my life to have even bothered.:roll:

·
Registered
773 Posts
i should have never clicked on the link when i saw it lead to fox news... what a waste of 30 seconds of my life to have even bothered.:roll:
30-seconds of your life you will never get back!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Man I just got so shocked....the Ford Transit van with Mancuso's Florist on it.....Sal Mancuso was one of my best friends in the whole world. He passed away 2 years ago. His brother runs the business. Weirded me out seeing that van.

I thought the Honda was a nice looking car in the 5. That Apollo thang is plug ugly to me, but I bet my hubby would love it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I'll dispute the Apollo and the Transit Connect, but the others were bang-on.

If nothing else, it was worth the click just to see the Crosstour on the list.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
You know that each and everyone of the morons involved in that fine piece of Fox crap drives a Toyota Pious.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
You know that each and everyone of the morons involved in that fine piece of Fox crap drives a Toyota Pious.
Fox News? Prius?

Are you bloody daft?!? :twisted:

I was suprised they didn't take the opportunity to bag on GM cars just because they were GM cars and Fox's anti-GM animas is not exactly a state secret.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Fox News? Prius?

Are you bloody daft?!? :twisted:

I was surprised they didn't take the opportunity to bag on GM cars just because they were GM cars and Fox's anti-GM animas is not exactly a state secret.

I just can't believe they missed the Subaru Tribeca. I mean that car is legitimately ugly.:twisted:

The only thing I'll bag on GM for is Howie Long. I hate that smug commercial where he slams the Pilot because the rear seats are a quarter cheek narrower and the cargo area is one Eddie Bauer bag smaller and gets 2 mpg less than the Chevy. Smart girl? Not really. Brainwashed little girl and washed up football jock? Yes. Honda doesn't have to lie to sell cars and GM shouldn't either.

And yes I am quite daft. You must know my wife.:razz:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I laughed so hard I think I peed a little! I am totally the Tribeca at work, I should buy a used one.

Me: Dum de dum de dum...

Coworker#1: Oh crap here comes Bryon.

Me: Hey guys hows it going?

Coworker#2: Dude you are such a d-bag.

Me: I know. See you at the Sawmill after work for some beers?

Coworker#2: Sure Bryon we'll see ya there.

Me: OK later.

Coworker#1: How long do you think he'll wait for us?

Coworker#2: Who cares, he's such a d-bag?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts