Honda Element Owners Club banner

And some called the E "ugly"....

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  elementbryon 
#1 ·
#5 ·
WTF?!? The Gumpert is a great looking car! I'll bet these guys don't like the Saleen S7 or the Pagani Zonda either. I was all ready to get on board with the other cars they listed but including the Gumpert ruined it for me.

#6 ·
I like the Transit - always have since it first made the market in the US last year. I would be seriously considering it as a replacement for my Element (which is promised to my son in 18-months, when he turns eighteen) if it had a larger engine. I want to be able to tow a trailer (not a small one) in my old age for camping. I am too old to be sleeping on the ground.

If it had a V-6, or at least a bigger 4 that produced quite a bit more than the "136 hp, 128 lb-ft torque" (more than the Element's 166 hp/160 lb-ft torque, even). The size it right - the price is right.

For that matter, if Honda up-engined the Element, I'd never look at another vehicle to start with. Like so many others who have migrated away from their Element (pun intended), sometimes we just need more power and pull.

#7 ·
i should have never clicked on the link when i saw it lead to fox news... what a waste of 30 seconds of my life to have even bothered.:roll:

#9 ·
Man I just got so shocked....the Ford Transit van with Mancuso's Florist on it.....Sal Mancuso was one of my best friends in the whole world. He passed away 2 years ago. His brother runs the business. Weirded me out seeing that van.

I thought the Honda was a nice looking car in the 5. That Apollo thang is plug ugly to me, but I bet my hubby would love it.

#11 ·
You know that each and everyone of the morons involved in that fine piece of Fox crap drives a Toyota Pious.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.