Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE RILEY PET MAT IS NOW READY!
We've Designed a custom rear cargo mat just for your dog. Same quality as our Deluxe carpet mat (30oz commercial grade carpet, non-skid rubber backing, custom bound edges) with another feature. It will be personalized with our Embroidered Paw Print and your Dog's Name in your choice of color.
No more sliding around, giving your pet a safe, comfortable place to call their own.:D
Visit our website for further information and photos.:cool:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Woo Hoo

I ordered a set for both me and the wife's CR-V when Jerry first showed these off - they arrived last week while I was out
I have to say the fit and finish is excellent - and the orange stitching matches the SOP really well
perfect for when I don't want stuff sliding around in the back
Here is a picture of it in the back of the Element
Thanks again Jerry !

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Groucho with his very own, brand new Riley Mat!
These mats are absolutely fabulous!!!

I saw them at the last E meet and thought they would be perfect for any dog owner. The fact that you can customize them for your own loving 4-pawed jewel is absolutely tops!!! I'll get one for RUBY our Welsh Corgi Yeller lab mutt, the most loveable dawg anyone could be asking for!!!! She is unbelievably sweet and the ultimate protector for my daughter Corina...

You will love these mats for as long as your doggie will be your companion, and every time you see him/her/it jumping into the back of your Element, you will not be able to hold back that little smirk of satisfaction!!!!

Yes, RUBY is the little one and the one on her hind legs... My daughter is doing a good job training her to do all kinds of tricks. She will roll over, say hello, shake hands / paws, beg, bark and much more. She wants to please, sooooo sweet!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
A Riley Mat for Groucho

Groucho with his very own, brand new Riley Mat!
I had the pleasure of meeting Josie & Groucho at our last meet.
Josie is quite a gal, she is the Founder & Director of a volunteer group called BARK. Take a few minutes and visit her site (readingdogs.org) BARK stands for (Beach Animals Reading with Kids.) 8)
Josie sends people in the right direction to get their dogs certified as Therapy Dogs. Once they pass and they're certified she finds them schools & libraries, to volunteer at. She also provides them with the supplies they need.
Thank you for your support, and because of Josie, we now offer the Riley mat in TAN. She chose the color not to show shedding hair. It looks great!
We are all happy to have Josie & Groucho as part of our So. Caif. Group. :grin:

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Riley Pet Mat / Valentine's Special

February Valentine's Day Special for your Pet.
EOC. Members will receive a $10.00 rebated on top of the discounted price of the Riley Pet Mat. Orders must be placed before the end of the month, last order date for the rebate will be 2/28/10.

The Riley Mat has become one of our popular products and a great gift for your pet. For more photos and details visit our site at www.southcoastaccessories.com
This is a limited time offer, so please mention this offer in the comment section on your order.:eek:die:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts