Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not attending

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time again for the Greater Los Angeles Auto Show.

Last year 5 of "US" got together and gawked and geeked over the '09 SC.

Well it's that time again. Many of US have been talking about it and now it's time to post.

The Dates in question are:

December 5th

or

December 6th.

Of course we will be there at the opening time at 9:00am.

We meet in front of the E (Of Course):roll:

Then after we may have a meal.

Looking forward to your responses.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I will be there to hang out with you fellas. Breakfast at the Pantry? Saturday has my vote!

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
I will be there to hang out with you fellas. Breakfast at the Pantry? Saturday has my vote!
I voted for Saturday because JSmooth is buying me breakfast at the Pantry. My vote can be had! :030: :grin:

Chief

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I will do Saturday and we know who is buying Breakfast.:grin:

·
Registered
834 Posts
I'll be there for Saturday cuz Jeff and Chief is buying Breakfast. :grin: so, what time are we meeting for Breakfast?

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Yea... RIGHT!!!!:lol:

...and sincerely hope this to be a drama-free meet.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lmao

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys I need this today.

So Saturday it is.

For the Pantry we can meet at 7:00 and make the 9:00 opening.

7:00 in the Pantry Parking lot.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Sounds good. Do you have directions and do we want to caravan from the inland?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I will be there during one of two press days since I work on advertising for Nissan/Infiniti. If you work in press or automotive related business (or if you're creative) you can submit credentials and apply for a press pass to attend the press days. It's truly the best way to see the show because you will be able to get up close and personal to the cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maybach, etc.) that the general public are only allowed to admire from afar. Highly recommended if you can find a way to secure a pass.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Caravan

Sounds good. Do you have directions and do we want to caravan from the inland?
That sounds good to me.

Who's up for it?

We can meet at Ontiario Mills Parking lot or do you need coffee at 6AM?

If we are on the road heading in no later than 6:15 we can make it and hopefully miss a huge crowd at the Pantry.

And remember Bring your Apatites.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow

I will be there during one of two press days since I work on advertising for Nissan/Infiniti. If you work in press or automotive related business (or if you're creative) you can submit credentials and apply for a press pass to attend the press days. It's truly the best way to see the show because you will be able to get up close and personal to the cars (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maybach, etc.) that the general public are only allowed to admire from afar. Highly recommended if you can find a way to secure a pass.
Not sure I want to get so close to a car that cost's more than I have in my 401K.:roll:

I'm afraid I'll loose my walet because it leaps out of my pocket laughing at me.:-(

1 - 20 of 57 Posts