Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
[quote:1da614948b="chooch471"][quote:1da614948b="Mister E"]I think if people would just drive with a cracked windshield when Honda refuse to fix and keep making visits to the dealer lot, they might get the idea that it would effect their sales. They might be more helpful if they saw you talking to future buyers and they notice your car.[/quote:1da614948b]
I think that's a great idea! i've actually considered making a copy of the TSB and a note about my situation, and leaving it on my windshield as i'm out and around town. I'm just not sure if I would get in trouble. Anyone out there know??

I hate to give off the impression that i'm unhappy with my E, because i love it! i just hate the situation with the windshield.
Chooch
[/quote:1da614948b] DANNY SUSSIO: I DROVE MY "E" FROM N.J. TO MARYLAND WHERE I CURRENTLY RESIDE, BEING AN ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER, WHILE DRIVEING IN THE WORST RAIN STORM I HAVE EVER SEEN... AN 18 WHEELER IN MY RIGHT LANE BLOWS A REAR TIRE! I SEE GIANT CHUNKS OF RUBBER FLYING OUT IN ALL DIRECTIONS... MY "E" GOT HIT WITH A PEICE OF HARD RUBBER, CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I GOT NOW? A CRACKED WINDSHIELD! HAGERSTOWN HONDA WANTS $500.00 FOR THE PART PLUS LABOR..... WHAT A DISASTER! I LOVE MY ELEFANT, BUT IVE OWNED TONS OF CARS, AND NEVER HAD A CRACKED WINDSHIELD.... IS THERE ANY THING I CAN DO, BESISDES SHELL OUT $ 500.00? [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.