Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my GG EX 4wd 5sp yesterday and all I can say it is even better than I expected. Had an 80 mile drive home from the dealer last night and loved every minute of it. I can highly recommend a dealer (actually their internet sales manager) in Southern California if anyone is interested (just send me a pm). I got a great price and didn't have a single problem with the sale.

Just curious, how many others in So. Cal. have GG's.

Also, thanks again to everyone on the board for all the info, it helped me to no end and saved me a bunch of cash.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Congrats to another happy Element owner. Your patience has paid off and you got the one you wanted. Great news. Cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
:roll: I picked up my GG E last friday and so far I have only seen 5 on the road this is great! I love how my E draws attention!

One of the salesman at the Volvo dealership decided that they needed to take it for a road test and fell in love with it!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't live in CA anymore (I left Riverside in '94), but I just went over 200 miles on my GG EX. It still purrs like it's new (and that was 2 whole days ago). I get comments all the time (all good, of course... Ok, 1 out of 10 is good). I'm still wondering how many folks use the cruise control with a 5 speed... Doesn't seem anywhere near as useful as with an automatic. Ah well... Now, to properly accessorize.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a GG E, I have only seen one other GG here in San Diego. I mostly see blue and silver down here...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have to say that the longer that I have had the GG (one week now), the more I like it. I'm really glad I went for the green, the girlfriend kept pushing the SOP, but with as unique as the Element is I think the SOP would have been too much for me. In fact, the most common comment I get from people is how much they like the color.

Anyone up for a rally of GGs in So. Cal.??

·
Registered
493 Posts
<Anyone up for a rally of GGs in So. Cal.??>

Sure thang, Buckaroo!!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yep, they're finally becoming slightly more common in Houston. Actually saw two in one day (both GG) and got a nice wave from the driver of the first one. I now seem to see one every other day, rather than one evey other week.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mine IS GG, im in southern Cal, I have seen 2 other GG, mostly see silver color and blue in Long Beach, Huntington beach area.
seen only 1 orange one...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts