Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add me to the list of new Element owners. My previous set of wheels was a 94 Ford Ranger that I bought new in '94. It served me well for 15 years but was sadly rear ended a few weeks back and totaled. So now I have a 2010 Element EX AT 4WD Polished Metal Metallic.
We had driven one way back when, but it would not work for our primary family vehicle...but it does work for Dad's new vehicle. :-D
Only enhancement I have made so far are new wipers on the front, replaced the stock ones with Bosch Icon blades. Much smoother and quieter. Will be cutting/fitting black honeycomb drawer liner in all the trays etc. and will be doing the DIY condenser protector. Oh and I need to get one of those EOC stickers too. There will be many more mods to come.
And I think I have covered all my bases forum wise: Profile - check, Picture - check. I'm sure somebody will let me know if I have forgotten something. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy the ride. I recommend the splash guards. Put them on mine and it made a world of difference in keeping clean/protecting the side panels.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'd highly recommend the fog, er, "driving" lights. They really help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats and great color choice! I was driving a 10 year old Mustang that was rear ended by an uninsured driver when I got my e. I'm sure you'll enjoy yours.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sometime it takes other people to change what we do. Nice to see the result was a new Element. Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There is no way I am going down the "best color" road. :) I did have it narrowed down to a few PMM included, but in the end let my son pick the color. Appears that the fog lights are getting many mentions, I'll have to look into those. So many extras...so little money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts