Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Another WA Element owner newly registered to EOC. Been lurking for a few years after I bought my E in 2015 and glad to finally share and post. This place has been great for learning, info, and help, so thank you all.

Long story short, after I bought my wife a Pilot I was in the market for a different car and picked the Element over the CRV. No regrets there, and had to rock another Honda! But I saw something in the Element that read awesome potential for my tinkering habits.

The last 3 years of ownership has been great and I’ve been at it with an offroad build trying to make my Element match some hobbies and the look I want. Actually went through a few iterations, so it’s been a long work in progress. Working for a design and fabrication company has its perks, and I decided to utilize some of my ‘resources’ to modify and customize with lots of help all around.

Still in R&D testing but if we get enough positive feedback we can pursue production, and some of this gear can be available now, like the roof rack, front lift kit, and fog light adapters.

I plan to do a separate post on the build with more details, but here are some pics.

Look forward to chatting with you guys. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there, I like the look of your rugged tires. They extend just the right amount out of the wheel wells. What tire are you rolling on? Also, did you lift your Element? If so, would you share the details? Thanks. Valen

·
Registered
122 Posts
Are you able to get enough suspension articulation with all that wheel offset? It looks like you’d be crashing into the fenders? While not my jam, it does look pretty tough and cool.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey there, I like the look of your rugged tires. They extend just the right amount out of the wheel wells. What tire are you rolling on? Also, did you lift your Element? If so, would you share the details? Thanks. Valen
Thanks. All this info is on my build page. Running Toyo AT 235-65-17. Yes lifted, only in the front with a leveling kit I designed and had made.

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you able to get enough suspension articulation with all that wheel offset? It looks like you’d be crashing into the fenders? While not my jam, it does look pretty tough and cool.
Yes, there's enough articulation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts