Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, I'm coming back out this year. Kat faxed in my registration for the marathon. She looooves me. :grin:

Anyway, last year's was great, so how about we do it again this year? Maybe we can invite the crazy rake throwing guys from up the street too. :lol:

So what's everybody say? In or out? Marathon is on the 12th this year, so preferably no crazy food binging the day before. :twisted:

I'm in!! How about everybody else?

·
Registered
135 Posts
it's been ages since i joined you guys; i hope i'll be able to but it all depends on whether my wife can watch my daughter; got my fingers crossed....

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Yep, I'm coming back out this year. Kat faxed in my registration for the marathon. She looooves me. :grin:

Anyway, last year's was great, so how about we do it again this year? Maybe we can invite the crazy rake throwing guys from up the street too. :lol:

So what's everybody say? In or out? Marathon is on the 12th this year, so preferably no crazy food binging the day before. :twisted:

I'm in!! How about everybody else?

That would be awesome...I am in and hopefully everybody else will be. We will just have to see about the rest of the HEOC.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hell Yeah!

You can count Linda and the Wolfman in for whatever comes up!
We can hardly wait...

Aloha,

TYKE

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just about out of here and headed back to the states.

Probably looking at coming out there the 1st or 2nd of December. How does the weekend of the 4th sound for a get-together?

Speak up folks!! :grin::)8)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Peeps?

Peeps???? I gotta check if that date works too...feedback???

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Okay I am confusing everybody again so disregard replying to this post...I will start a new post titled "DEC 4TH heoc MEET" thanks sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts