Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,529 Posts
thanks everyone!! Mom & baby are doing great, this is our first night at home.....so far, she eats for 30 minutes & then sleeps for 4 hrs....not very fussy at all & she is absolutely gorgeous. She came out with a full head of brown/gold hair and so far she has blue/slate eyes like mommy.

I cant stop looking at her, I have perma-smile & cry tears of joy at random intervals whenever she does something new....she has already been visited by grandmas & grandpas, and a gaggle of aunts & cousins...Here are a few pics to help.....her face is getting less squishy looking by the hour.... Pat

Fresh out of mommy, about to have the cord removed

Here she is with cord removed, on the scale.

Here she is sleeping, with grandpa going in for a kiss....he made it in at 1am after a VERY long night of work in NYC.

more to come later guys........need some rest.

· Registered
1,529 Posts
thanks for all the warm wishes everyone! but I think that I'm stuck with an as-is/no warranty on this one......ha ha ha:razz: unless our apple sauce brain president has anymore brilliant ideas on health care.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.