Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3,178 Posts
Good illustration for the Home Depot Gutter Guard mod. Innocent as it looks, that big opening between the headlights will, over the next couple years, scoop up an amazing amount of strange objects.

Remember when checking the rear end to make certain you have genuine Honda dual pump fluid.

All new Elements are soon surrounded by crowds of adoring fans. Get used to it.

By the way, I simply LOVE that color scheme. She's a real beauty!

· Registered
3,178 Posts
thanks everybody.........today is her actual due date, and tomorrow she'll already be a week old.....:roll:
Did you get the warranty papers yet?

"Doctor? Every time we put her down for the evening, she starts making a really loud noise up in the front somewhere. Oh! And she leaks fluid really bad..."

.:roll:

· Registered
3,178 Posts
thanks for all the warm wishes everyone! but I think that I'm stuck with an as-is/no warranty on this one......ha ha ha:razz: unless our apple sauce brain president has anymore brilliant ideas on health care.....
Well, okay then... as long as she's "Honda Certified"

Amazing, isn't it? Parents keep bringing home these untested and uncertified kids fresh off the assembly line with nothing more than an "as-is" warranty and they make out like it's the greatest thing in the world. Oh yeah, and they haven't gotten the bill yet from the dealer AND I'll betcha they haven't even considered the high maintenance costs coming down the road yet. No, they'll sit there with silly grins on their faces and happily dream up all sorts of new "must have" accessories to go along with it.

Hey there, little Caroline Natalia. That's a big name for such a little mermaid so make your Mommy and Daddy proud, okay?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.