Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

Just picked up my 07 SC MT and been lurking on here. As many has already stated very valuable info here and glad to be apart of this club.

I've been apart of some other Honda online clubs previously. Toronto Accords (no longer online) CB7tuner, Honda Society, Acurazine, and AccordWagon club. Met some really awesome people and I feel like there is a great bunch on here as well.

I won't be surprised if some of y'all know me from another club. That's of the reasons Im kinda sticking with my old screen name lol. Just slightly modified to include the 07 SC I own now.

I have owned the following:

91 Accord Sedan
91 Accord Wagon
93 Accord Wagon
94 Accord sedan (2)
97 Civic sedan
03 Accord Coupe
07 Odyssey

I've lived in Toronto, Canada up until 2010. Moved back to Guam for a while and reloacted to Georgia a few years ago.

Way back in 2008, I flew down to Memphis, Tennessee to pick up my 94 Wagon and drove it back up.

Most recently I picked up an 07 SC MT from the Southern part of Georgia (Tifton)

I reside in Alpharetta and looking for a reputable shop to have work done on my Hondas'.

I've been to Fast Automotive, Honda Acura Tech in Duluth.

I used to work at Honda Carland from 2019-2020 in Roswell.

Hope to see some Elements of all kinds out and around.

First pic is my Accord Wagon back in Toronto alongside my buddy's 91 CB9.

And the next pic is of the E. Will be getting some much needed love soon! Maintenance and full detail...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Just picked up my 07 SC MT and been lurking on here. As many has already stated very valuable info here and glad to be apart of this club.

I've been apart of some other Honda online clubs previously. Toronto Accords (no longer online) CB7tuner, Honda Society, Acurazine, and AccordWagon club. Met some really awesome people and I feel like there is a great bunch on here as well.

I won't be surprised if some of y'all know me from another club. That's of the reasons Im kinda sticking with my old screen name lol. Just slightly modified to include the 07 SC I own now.

I have owned the following:

91 Accord Sedan
91 Accord Wagon
93 Accord Wagon
94 Accord sedan (2)
97 Civic sedan
03 Accord Coupe
07 Odyssey

I've lived in Toronto, Canada up until 2010. Moved back to Guam for a while and reloacted to Georgia a few years ago.

Way back in 2008, I flew down to Memphis, Tennessee to pick up my 94 Wagon and drove it back up.

Most recently I picked up an 07 SC MT from the Southern part of Georgia (Tifton)

I reside in Alpharetta and looking for a reputable shop to have work done on my Hondas'.

I've been to Fast Automotive, Honda Acura Tech in Duluth.

I used to work at Honda Carland from 2019-2020 in Roswell.

Hope to see some Elements of all kinds out and around.

First pic is my Accord Wagon back in Toronto alongside my buddy's 91 CB9.

And the next pic is of the E. Will be getting some much needed love soon! Maintenance and full detail...
Is that a roof box or a roof rack on top of your SC, what brand and model is it, thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am a long time member of CB7tuner as well - owned a dozen of them over the years, as many as five at a time. Unfortunately sold my last Accord and most of the parts Dec. 2021. Welcome to EOC!

Ruby at around 395K late last year.
View attachment 216891
One of my favorite CB7 colors! Bordeaux Red Pearl.
Is that a roof box or a roof rack on top of your SC, what brand and model is it, thanks
It's a roof rack and OEM Honda. Looks like previous owner had it added. I almost thought it was a box myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts