Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my black 2WD Auto Trans EX this morning in pouring rain! Spent the rest of the day in the garage cleaning, getting acquainted and removing remains of the clear plastic left by the dealer and removing the lettering (I hate the name Element) and Honda emblem from the rear hatch, sorta a stealth vehicle, don't ya know. The UPS driver stopped to deliver a package and couldn't figure out what it was. Already picked up some real good info from this board, including inspecting the spare tire hatch for damage, and not getting any accessories from the dealer now that I've been shown a cheaper way. Thanks!

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Congrats to you on your new EX. We're glad you found us!

Now, remember you have to take that pretty vehicle out of the garage and get it dirty! Have fun driving it and keep us posted on how things are going.

Have fun!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hate driving a new car on sloppy wet streets. Oh well, have to break it in sometime, I guess. Nuts!

·
Registered
43 Posts
We're looking at a weekend sleet/freezing/rain/snow/who knows what storm. Mine looks like crap right now and I don't think that's going to change any time soon.

Utahrex - you got a black one? Silver is faster :twisted: (inside joke)

Jim R

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just picked mine up last night. Weather looks bad this weekend in Philly. If I get snowed in, I will spend the weekend in my E. The family can bring out food when necessary. Skippy jar for toilet facilities. I will cleanse myself with freshly fallen snow.
Remember, you can live in your car but you can't drive your house!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts