Honda Element Owners Club banner

Another newbie...!

2K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  LunchBoxDriver 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to greet everyone good evening/morning from Northern Cali... I'm a new owner and have been looking at a "home" for my "odd" soul...! LOL!!! Looking to learn a lot from you guys and gals and looking forward to a meet...!

LunchBoxDriver

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks!

I'll be getting the pics taken tomorrow but thanks for the East Bay greets Rolie...! East Bay, Yay-yay...!!!

#4 ·
Welcome to the Group - get those pictures posted sooner rather than later - you camera has a flash right?

#7 ·
Thanks, thanks, and thanks...!

ORANGEE, hotrodder, and vfxraven19 (Mark)

Wouldn't you know it...? I was mowing my yard with the garage door open this afternoon and something must have flew off of my mower and hit the rear driver's side window... :shock: Shattered in a bagillion pieces...!!! :shock:

I was like WTF!!! I was about to pull out the LunchBox after I did my chores to snap the pics in the cul-de-sac with the afternoon sun gleaming on the PMM paint and now I gotta go to the dealer and get the glass replaced... :-x :cry:

The beat goes on...

#8 ·

Attachments

#9 ·
*applause*, *applause* for Jojo

Two words... :lol: :lol:

AWESOME MANG!!!

Let me get my baby fixed and I'll do some driving around to give the LunchBox some justice for her debut... I haven't had her for 2 days... Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Thanks again for the greets...!

#10 ·
Hey Jojo...!!! Does THIS qualify...?

Trying to earn my "Twirate" status... Haven't got the time to do it perfectly since I'm about to run down to the dealer but it is color-coordinated tho...!!! LOL...!!! :lol:

LBD

Attachments

#12 ·
Thanks Jojo...!!!

Hope the rest of the "Bucs" won't get miffed with me being from the "West-Side/Cali/Left-Coast" and all... Even the guys at the dealership shook their heads at me knowing that it was an "E-Thang"... LOL!!!

I ordered the window and my fogs this afternoon and will be at the service department "bright and shiny" to get the last 2-major (dealer) mods done and then after that, grab my hood deflector and get that installed...

More pics to come... Oh, is it cool to post my signature with the Twirate flag now, since I'm officially a "MainEac"...?

LBD

#13 ·
More pics to come... Oh, is it cool to post my signature with the Twirate flag now, since I'm officially a "MainEac"...?

LBD
It is always cool to put the flag in your signature. I never did it but I have it on my back window. Now my friends think I am COMPLETELY insane. :D

BTW, forgot to give U a welcome to the club. So, welcome! :)

#14 ·
Thanks JEA...

Thanks for the greets and the assist with Inmyelemet's info for the Tahoe meet... I guess I'm officially "baptised" then...!!!

LBD

#15 ·
The pics are HERE...! The pics are HERE...! Set #1...

Hey gang,

Thanks for all your patience... Finally got out to do more than just errands and found a cool spot on the East Side of San Francisco Bay to snap some full-on/repaired shots... Remember the window...?

#1: Original "start" on the odo...
#2: The "best" side...
#3: Another of the "best" side...

Enjoy...!

Attachments

#16 ·
Pics... Set #2...

More...

Enjoy... Same SF Bayside park, just a different angle and I even got a pic of a plane...! Wow... BTW, how do you put text in between the pics so that I can do a narrative too like those awesome DIY-people...? Just curious...!

Thanks!
LBD

Attachments

#17 ·
San Leandro Marina??

As for the text, you have to have your pics on a server, and then
use the insert image button above the text in the reply window.
Its the yellow button with the mountains and sun in it. That way
you can link the pix, insert text, insert another pic, etc, etc.

Enjoy the new ride!!!

And if we do a bay area meet, make sure you stop by and show it off!!

#18 ·
Rolie,

Will do...! I can't wait to get pics of other E's so that I can compile a Northern Cali Chapter book... Oh yeah, you got the Marina right...! Busy day for OAK and I thought it would be cool to get some plane shots in...!

Boy was I ever getting looks from a lot of folks chillin' Bayside but a few people came up and asked if I was doing it for online posting... I said yeah...! Oh well, that's the E-life... They wouldn't get it...

What about a bowling night...? Pizza and beer kind of thing...? I'm down for a round...!

LBD

#20 ·
Thanks!!!

InMyElemet,

I try...! Who knows maybe setup a meet when you're down next month... I'm dying to get with others who are here to meet other owners... Normal people must think I'm "nuts" honking and waving to my fellow Eople but no one seems to have decals, etc on their Es... Oh well... Glad you stopped on by...!

LBD

#23 ·
No worries...!

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the greets...! It was a busy "Cash For Clunkers" weekend if ya know what I mean...! LOL!

Anyways, thanks for the welcome...!

LBD

#24 ·
#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.