another one coming up.....2010

4K views 51 replies 15 participants last post by  Justinb845 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Jurn you know I am in
I am on vacation for a week in june I could camp and help with the field

#4 ·
You know I'm there :lol:

Maybe we could coordinate the weekend when Trina's here.

#5 ·
You know I'm there :lol:

Maybe we could coordinate the weekend when Trina's here.

Stunning Idea !!

Now all we need to do is convince hownowbrowncow ( oops ) and Junebug to come!

Tim will be Easy!:grin:

Dom

#9 ·
for planning purposes

Hey there,

For planning purposes, I'll throw out the fact that I always have the jamboree in August. Usually near the end. Always a Western Cowgirl (cowboy) flavor.:grin:

In years past folks have asked me not to have it on Labor day weekend, (they have family things then).
So, with that said, I try for the either of the last two weekends in August, which ever?????

I have to stay away from thew National Meet Dates in New York in July and should separate it with time to save expenses like gas etc.
Now if anyone wants to move it more toward Sept.(after Labor Day), I can do that too.
There's no vacation for me this year as I'm paying off a new roof.:-(

So give it up, some shouts outs for your fav date!

jurn

#10 ·
I'm down with any weekend in August (maybe toward the end - Brooklyn Fair weekend?), but September is looking a bit crowded the weekend of Sept 18th is my brother's wedding...though he wants the reception at my parent's and that IS only ten minutes from Jurns... and Sept 25th I'm running in the Wicked Half Marathon in Salem, MA

those are my votes...but the race is on Saturday morning so I could totally be to Jurn's by Saturday evening!

#12 ·
This time of year is tough for me to get time off as it is still prime vacation time:-( However I am off Aug. 20th,21st, and 22nd. Just sayin :-D!

#27 · (Edited by Moderator)
the jamboree IV

Okay so I contacted Trina and this is her schedule: she's free from

SUNDAY, August 29 thru TUESDAY, Sept. 7th.

so this mean the last weekend is good for the jamboree. Trina would only be available on Sunday, but we would start on Thursday prior.

I'd like to see Trina chime in and see.
BUT
The weekend before, August 20, 21 and 22, is good for Lori and Diana, me, also the beginning of Justins Vacation. Either works for me, although it's been my experience the closer we get to Labor Day not many folks show up. They need to have a space of time between the jamborre and family / holiday traveling. Money is always an issue for gas and such.

Let's hear Trina Chime in and we can always have another camp weekend during the Sept. 4 and 5 weekend....
Let's hear ideas...

jurn

#32 ·
My apologies, in last post, I meant, as you stated Paul, either Aug 20 21 and 22 or after Labor day around the 11th and 12th....

I'm going with the Aug 20, 21 and 22 date. (for Jamboree)

Although we are all open to having our annual "quiet times" camping in the fall (during Sept) so we'll prob do both. I am so sorry Trina is missing this but when she's available is not the best for the jam.

So, because I stay home for Labor Day, our "quiet times" camping can be over the Labor day weekend in which case TRINA is around....

How's that sound?

So, Paul if you don't need to visitfamily, on the holiday, visit us....

Two in one post here...hehehehe

jurn

#37 ·
:grin: Works for me :grin:

#46 ·
All signs point to YES! :rockon:

Checked my itinerary (so far) and it is just as easy to head to Jurn's instead of Paul's, so count me in for one night of the Jamboree! Arriving about 9.5 hours after I leave PA/NY state line on Friday morning! I'll have to take off shortly after noon on Saturday to stay on track, so I'll make sure to have just the right amount of fun Friday night. :-D

#48 ·
get over it my dear. No your not a thread killer most of us are in NJ at Gails LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.