Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an avid motorcycle rider. I LOVE riding. I was wondering if anyone rode a motorcycle also? If so, what kind? Cruiser or sportbike. I ride a sportbike.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Yup! I've got a '91 Honda Shadow VLX. The Triumph Speedmaster has also been catching my eye as of late.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I sold my '00 GSX-R600 last year and have been going through withdrawal for a while. Luckily, my best friend who lives 8 houses down has an R1 and a Harley Night Train, so I get to ride them whenever I want. I'm getting a part-time job at MotorsportsofColumbus soon, so again, the temptation is going to be there to buy a new one.

·
656 Posts
I ride a 125CC Scooter 5 miles to work. It saves me $60/month in parking since they let us park behind the building for free with a scooter.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Yes I love to ride! I have a 1979 Honda Gold Wing Gl-1000. Got it new in 1979, has over 103,300K on it now. Trouble free miles, Still does not leak oil, like my Harley's did.:)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kayakin' Dan said:
That's a feature. If it doesn't leak, then you know it's empty. I ride a couple of Buells.
Nice pic! Aren't bikes awesome? I've been riding for 3 years now and can't stop. Belong to a womens mc club. Even been to WV, VA - rode the continental divide. Some of the most gorgeous riding there. Will most likely tow bikes there again in October, using the E!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dom.five said:
Yes I love to ride! I have a 1979 Honda Gold Wing Gl-1000. Got it new in 1979, has over 103,300K on it now. Trouble free miles, Still does not leak oil, like my Harley's did.:)
That's a big rig you got there! Man, lots of miles. You must of traveled many beatiful places.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SEmy2K2go said:
I sold my '00 GSX-R600 last year and have been going through withdrawal for a while. Luckily, my best friend who lives 8 houses down has an R1 and a Harley Night Train, so I get to ride them whenever I want. I'm getting a part-time job at MotorsportsofColumbus soon, so again, the temptation is going to be there to buy a new one.
Harley and an R1? That's some combo. Better hang onto that R1. Yeah, I get those withdrawals too! Been a long winter season. I'm ready to ride already.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Speedy said:
Harley and an R1? That's some combo. Better hang onto that R1. Yeah, I get those withdrawals too! Been a long winter season. I'm ready to ride already.
Yep...he's got a '03 R6 racebike as well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Honda 919 here. Great bike

·
Registered
505 Posts
Honda CBR1100XX. AKA "Blackbird". And I ride it. Have almost 65,000 miles on her and only had one small problem. "It's a Honda"!!!!!

Ken

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Some of my rides:

Aprilia Futura Sport Touring('02 ashblack) Big fast and smooth....great for those runs up to Vermont for lunch.

Kawi KL600 (old crappy on/off road beater) which I use as an almost daily commuter.

1996 Buell S1 "Lightning"- look up "fun" in the dictionary and you'll see a pic.

Ride safe....have fun.

Will

·
Registered
671 Posts
Speedy said:
Not going to Americade?
I CAN NOT GO TO BOTH. YOU HAVE NEW YORK THE FIRST WEEK,THEN N.H. THE SECOND WEEK. IF YOU HAD 1 THE FIRST WEEK,THEN THE OTHER AT THE END OF THE MONTH THEN I WOULD DO BOTH.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts
About this Discussion
362 Replies
209 Participants
Butsky
Honda Element Owners Club
Element Owners Club is your go to forum community to discuss your Honda Element, and get ideas from your next great trip to your next Honda Element Mod.
Full Forum Listing