Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
We're in Hopkins near 169 & Excelsior Boulevard. Don't much wave anymore, but here's a pic of ours for visual ID purposes -- the rear mirror, shark fin on the dash and aftermarket wheels & tires are fairly easy to spot. There's an EOC sticker on the back window, along with the Hopkins raspberry, Apple and "Ban the RIAA" stickers.

We don't have the cabana tent, but intend to sleep in the back as early as next weekend on an inflatable mattress that allegedly fits. My girlfriend considers it an "adventure", while I feel mostly too old for sleeping in cars. Still, I'd slept solo in mine on a chaise lounge-kinda thing shortly after we met, now three years ago.

There's a smallish bunch of Twin Cities & "Greater Minnesota" folks who meet up too infrequently, though all of us are enthusiastic Element owners. Check out some of the older Twin Cities meet threads to see if you can provoke some participation. Last activity was in April, as I recall, but no firm plans were set at the time.

Colin & Rhonda

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'll be down to Bunker Beach with the family next week so if you see a dirty green E pulling a big white box that's me!

BTW I saw prolly a dozen Elements up here over the Memorial Day weekend, most out of state/country plates, and only one person waved back:-(

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts