Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make a decent 2 din radio? I want to replace my factory unit but would like something that fills the entire area. Also, everyone I've seen adds cassette which I could really care less about. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I was considering a Kenwood DD unit my self, my opinion I think kenwood makes the nicest equip for a mainstream company that would offer this type of unit. Their units I always felt had the best built in amps, sound quality, looks and bang for the buck.

[quote:0c1a7a1d13="isubbel4"]Does anyone make a decent 2 din radio? I want to replace my factory unit but would like something that fills the entire area. Also, everyone I've seen adds cassette which I could really care less about. If anyone has any recommendations I would appreciate it.[/quote:0c1a7a1d13]

·
Registered
957 Posts
Eclipse used to make a really nice double din model - the 7301 I think - that had a huge LCD display - but they're hard to find now. :cry:

You might try a Clarion or a Pioneer. They both make good double din units. I think they all have cassettes though.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I actually saw a few 7301's on EBay for $300 + for used. They must have been expensive back in the day with that big TFT color display.

[quote:5eef9a0b59="eMass"]Eclipse used to make a really nice double din model - the 7301 I think - that had a huge LCD display - but they're hard to find now. :cry:

You might try a Clarion or a Pioneer. They both make good double din units. I think they all have cassettes though.[/quote:5eef9a0b59]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts