Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
As of yesterday, we have an EX 5 Spd, SLM Element....

Spike

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am ex-Indiana. Born and raised in Merrillville. Left and now live on the west coast, SF Bay Area.

-jds

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW.. Can't wait to tailgate at 500 practice days.
:oops: < Thats me at the track drink'in in the sun :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
:D THE CHICKS LOVE ME!!....OK...IT'S THE E THEY LOVE. I'm gonna be 43 this summer and a car load of young chicks were waving,smiling and telling me how much they loved my E. Then they saw my kids in the back and waved goodbye. It's like a new chick magnet.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I got my Element at Penske Honda here in Indy, 500 mile race weekend. Love the car! Drove it to Orlando, FL In July and now have logged 5100 miles on it. Some problems with noise in the rear hatch which has been taken care of. Oh yea, cracked windshield on the Orlando trip coming back. Got it fixed for $35.00 and you can't even tell it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
8) Comin' at ya from Dyer! Got mine at Bosak in Highland, for a very good price I might add. I love it, 7 weeks old. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Proud owner of a 4wd ex SSM from Fort Wayne here. I've noticed that when I'm driving around town it's great when I pass other Element owners. They always seem to give a little toot of the horn, or at least wave. Anyway, I'm lovin' mine

cheers
-matthew sturm
www.matthewsturm.com

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought mine just a couple of weeks ago from a Honda dealer in Richmond, IN. However, I live in Connersville, IN. There are a few others in my town, but I don't think they are on this board.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello, just 12 mile from the Indy line. Just east of Ft Wayne is the burg of Van Wert, Ohio. Only three E's in VW that I know of, I have not met any of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts