Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picking up an E and am surprised there's not more love here in the Midwest. There's a big mountain biking scene around here so I figured more E's would be getting love.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm from Nebraska.. I put a call out to them a couple of months ago.. still waiting for someone to write back. lol.
I know 3 maybe 4 people that own Elements here in Nebraska but none of them are on here. I tired getting them to join but they still haven't. They don't know what they are missing. lol.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first E I came across, the driver gave me a wave and I wondered if the E was like Jeeps or motorcycles that you have to say hi. Since, I've waved at 5+ with no responses. I passed one and they didnt even look at me. I mean, maybe it's because I'm a car guy but when a car like mine is near by, I take notice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got my E and I live in the kc area but I own a business in lawrence. From what I've found they are hard to come by in these parts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought a semi abused 2007 SC last year. So far it's only needed general maintenance. Almost 200k and everything was original.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, from the north part of KC. I have a brown 2008 EX and have trouble finding used or new parts for exterior or interior. Does anyone know where I can purchase such items? Thanks in advanced

1 - 13 of 13 Posts