Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I know this is a silly request, but is there a NBP element owner here that does NOT have front window tint and lives the East Bay? hopefully around El Cerrito?

I just got a window tint ticket and I asked the cop how to correct it. And he honestly said that when he got caught when he was younger, he would find a friends car and have the cop write it off. I'm dead serious!!

Which leads me to ask the favor, would someone mind showing the cops their car without window tint? I know this is a stretch, but to be honest, I dont want to remove the tint.

Who's down for a free lunch/dinner and a mini meet up in East Bay? hehe :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
No offence,but that's got bad move written all over it. I don't know how your state is,but around here when you have to get a tint violation ticket signed,they will actually check the VIN to make sure they are looking at the correct vehicle.:confused:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I was thinking that, too. I checked the citation and the only unique information is the license plate number.

I know it's a long shot, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone could help me out..

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey Guys,

I know this is a silly request, but is there a NBP element owner here that does NOT have front window tint and lives the East Bay? hopefully around El Cerrito?

I just got a window tint ticket and I asked the cop how to correct it. And he honestly said that when he got caught when he was younger, he would find a friends car and have the cop write it off. I'm dead serious!!

Which leads me to ask the favor, would someone mind showing the cops their car without window tint? I know this is a stretch, but to be honest, I dont want to remove the tint.

Who's down for a free lunch/dinner and a mini meet up in East Bay? hehe :D
I think the officer was just testing you for a later guilty plea and lockup date in prison. I would just remove tint and repair, my thoughts tho.
Cecil...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts