Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I know this is a silly request, but is there a NBP element owner here that does NOT have front window tint and lives the East Bay? hopefully around El Cerrito?

I just got a window tint ticket and I asked the cop how to correct it. And he honestly said that when he got caught when he was younger, he would find a friends car and have the cop write it off. I'm dead serious!!

Which leads me to ask the favor, would someone mind showing the cops their car without window tint? I know this is a stretch, but to be honest, I dont want to remove the tint.

Who's down for a free lunch/dinner and a mini meet up in East Bay? hehe :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
No offence,but that's got bad move written all over it. I don't know how your state is,but around here when you have to get a tint violation ticket signed,they will actually check the VIN to make sure they are looking at the correct vehicle.:confused:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I was thinking that, too. I checked the citation and the only unique information is the license plate number.

I know it's a long shot, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone could help me out..

·
Registered
751 Posts
yeah, I was thinking that, too. I checked the citation and the only unique information is the license plate number.

I know it's a long shot, but I just wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone could help me out..
I'll bet your VIN is on your registration. Chances are they have access to that information.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey Guys,

I know this is a silly request, but is there a NBP element owner here that does NOT have front window tint and lives the East Bay? hopefully around El Cerrito?

I just got a window tint ticket and I asked the cop how to correct it. And he honestly said that when he got caught when he was younger, he would find a friends car and have the cop write it off. I'm dead serious!!

Which leads me to ask the favor, would someone mind showing the cops their car without window tint? I know this is a stretch, but to be honest, I dont want to remove the tint.

Who's down for a free lunch/dinner and a mini meet up in East Bay? hehe :D
I think the officer was just testing you for a later guilty plea and lockup date in prison. I would just remove tint and repair, my thoughts tho.
Cecil...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts