Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't decide what color I'd like... but I've narrowed it down. are there any photos of the shoreline mist element out there?

·
Registered
249 Posts
There are some really nice ones in the Image Gallery. My picture turned out nice. But it was a cloudy day, so the rich color doesn't show as much. Go to:" ibutchman" in the "Image Gallery" I have a picture of my Mist there. :D
If you have an email address and over the next couple days I can send you some better pics of my Element (closeup) and a sunnier day.....Good Luck

·
Registered
338 Posts
[quote:04a5eff654="ibutchman"]There are some really nice ones in the Image Gallery. My picture turned out nice. But it was a cloudy day, so the rich color doesn't show as much. Go to:" ibutchman" in the "Image Gallery" I have a picture of my Mist there. :D
If you have an email address and over the next couple days I can send you some better pics of my Element (closeup) and a sunnier day.....Good Luck[/quote:04a5eff654]

He is a proud Papa :wink:

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Shoreline Mist Metallic is a color Honda should have kept on the books. Its a classy color and its ageless. I traded mine in for the '06 Tango Red Pearl only because I liked the painted panels but had they had this color in the EX-P I would have gone for it. I still miss that Element and I've yet to see it running around here in Indianapolis though I was told it was sold to a person who lives not far from me. It had everything on it too. Spoiler, steps, hood deflector, f&r bumper trim, fogs, molding, you name it and it was there and only 29K at trade.

Attachments

·
Registered
661 Posts
chozn4service said:
Shoreline Mist Metallic is a color Honda should have kept on the books. Its a classy color and its ageless. I traded mine in for the '06 Tango Red Pearl only because I liked the painted panels but had they had this color in the EX-P I would have gone for it. I still miss that Element and I've yet to see it running around here in Indianapolis though I was told it was sold to a person who lives not far from me. It had everything on it too. Spoiler, steps, hood deflector, f&r bumper trim, fogs, molding, you name it and it was there and only 29K at trade.
Looks an awful lot like mine, except for my additional "stuff":)

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts