Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's integrated, so it would be a huge project, especially for someone like me, but man does it look sweet.

I just did a quick Photoshop to see how it would look without the H logo and I love it. Too bad there are virtually no aftermarket accessories for the 09/10 model years. I also took the H off the back and it looks good too! That should be easy to remove, so I'll be doing that one this week... Just wish I could do the front too!

Front H:

Rear H:

·
Retired.
12,181 Posts
The only thing i can think of is to cut out the whole inner section of the grille and replace it with the "gutter" type mesh others having been using to make lower grille screens.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
As far as the '09-'10s are concerned... That portion (the Upper Grill) is held by four clips on top of the bumper... Here's a pic with the whole bumper off...

I tried removing the sides (grill) and couldn't pop them out but I'll see if I can get some free time this afternoon to take a look... I'm pretty sure the H-badge is pretty tough to get "out"... You can do like DarkElement did and get a whole different upper and lower grill... HERE...

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts