Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes opportunity knocks. Sometimes it rolls by.
Honda Clearance offers you a once-a-year opportunity to save on a Honda vehicle.

Get into an extremely functional Honda Element. It features 64 seating configurations, a clamshell tailgate and side cargo doors for easy loading. Or perhaps you'd prefer the Honda Odyssey, named "Best Minivan" by Automobile magazine. Then again, there's the 240-hp, 4-wheel-drive Pilot with available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™.

But if versatility and space are your preference, take the CR-V for a test drive. It comes with a powerful i-VTEC® engine, as well as 72 cu. ft. of cargo space, and delivers a smooth and comfortable ride. Then there's the technologically advanced electric-motor Honda Insight. It delivers the best gas mileage in America and you never have to plug it in. Of course, if you're looking for the ultimate performance vehicle in the Honda family, consider the 240-hp Honda S2000.

There are so many Hondas and so little time to choose. Click to see our offers during Honda Clearance.
You go to the website and there are no deals for the Element :shock:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I got the email too!

And it just so happens that I was at my dealer today getting my E's oil changed for the first time. There was a 40 min wait, so my husband and I went to check out the lot (he will be buying a new Honda in the spring) All the cars on the lot (all new Hondas) have big yellow sake tags hanging from the rearview mirrors.....they had a ton of Elements....I think I counted 18....includig 2 SLM, 1 GG, 2 SOPs, 2 each of EBP, NBP, SSM EXs....and the rest were DXs. To be honest I negotiated a better price than their sale tag, but a guess that leaves a little room to negotiate :)

The DXs were marked pretty low in my opinion, but then you have to add a bunch of stuff, to each his own!

I also had another lengthy conversation with the General Manager of the dealership.....she is a lovely woman, and she actually wrote down our website to "check it out" and "keep up to date with Element issues"

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:9f852c7d6f="StLouisPenguin"]
The DXs were marked pretty low in my opinion, but then you have to add a bunch of stuff, to each his own![/quote:9f852c7d6f]

Hence the reason why they are marked down so low. I wouldn't buy a car for that kind of money without AC and a stereo.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got that email. Did not see any deals either. I have been shopping for an Element for about a month, about 2 weeks ago the sales rep dropped the price on a 4wd 5sp by $200

·
Registered
914 Posts
I saw the commercial last night on TV, and the 2003 Honda Clearance commercial also shows the Element (a NBP) as one of their clearance items. Maybe they show the NBP because its one of the color choices you get on a DX?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts